1) Any Graduate
1) Involvement with children and elders (activities such as singing, dancing, games).
2) Team management
3) People management
4) Communication Skill
5) Interpersonal Skill
1) To carry out Activities to Benefit the disabled irrespective of caste, creed, religion or belief.
2) To promote Vocational Training to enable disabled persons to earn their livelihood.
3) To help minimize disability by educating their family and providing necessary treatments and remedies.
4) To organize Workshops, Multiple Disability Camps, Day-Care Centers to Benefit the disabled persons.
1) Inner Satisfaction
2) Different Experiences with people that will give you amazing memories and stories.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved