2) A minimum of 5 years experience in working with adolescents and/ or youth Excellent empathy,
3) Patience and listening skills.
4)Computer proficiency in MS- Office.
1) Communication skills.
2) Patience and listening skills.
3) Team player.
1) Working with women in distress to help them solve problems either individually or through group sessions.
2) Working with woman's ecosystem (family, neighbourhood, police, hospital, etc.) to help her understand and negotiate the crisis Identify cases of domestic abuse or other family problems.
3) Encourage victims o seek assistance and support (medical, legal, etc.
4) Provide educational and vocational guidance services to children and adolescents as requested.
5) Dialogue with adolescents and their family members to recommend needed intervention where necessary.
6) Coordinate with the field team for administering visits to the community and render counselling services Counsel parents of children, adolescents and youth whenever necessary on issues with child rights and protection.
No .of vacancies
1) Community Betterment.
2) Opportunity to interact with professionals( social worker, educators, lawyers, and psychologist).