The Sankalp Volunteer Program is Now Open!
Be a part of an exciting and diverse group of individuals at the Sankalp Global Summit 2018 in Mumbai, India from December 11-12.
Sankalp Forum was initiated in India in 2009 by Intellecap, part of the Aavishkaar-Intellecap Group, to create a thriving ecosystem for business-led inclusive development. Over the past 9 years, Sankalp has built one of the world's largest impact enterprise focused platforms that has showcased and discovered 1500+ entrepreneurs, through 15+ editions and have connected them to over 300+ investors. Sankalp has enabled enterprises and entrepreneurs and have helped raise over USD 220 million in funding.
For Sankalp Volunteering we are looking for
- Proactive & dynamic professionals with relevant experience in Event management/ Volunteering.
- Practical hands-on approach towards obtaining high quality results.
- Sharp interpersonal skills and should be able think creatively under stress.
We need dynamic individuals with event management and operational skills.
1. Outreach Management:
-Use relevant networks to spread awareness regarding the summit before and during the summit dates
- Posting information on various platforms, speaking to peer groups for participation, approaching corporates and/or other stakeholders for opportunities for collaboration, including media organizations.
2. Registration desk:
-Welcome and assistance for delegates with the registration process at the Summit
- Address queries regarding the venue, timing and location of sessions or activities.
3. Guest & Crowd management
- Ensure the speakers are guided to relevant areas
- Cater to requests of the speakers
-Assist with the management and logistics related to sessions.
-Ensuring the speakers/ moderators/ facilitators arrive on time and are prepared for the session,
- Assist in the press room for promotions and interviews
- Delivering press releases
- Work on social media like Twitter Facebook, and other relevant social media tools to promote activities happening outside the main plenary sessions.
Photography & Videography
- Photography/ videography of Summit activities and participants
No .of vacancies
The volunteers of Sankalp will get to experience a Global Summit first hand as well as gain tremendous knowledge about the development space through various sessions.
They will also get an opportunity to interact with the though leaders, experts, government representatives, impact investors, social enterprises with in the development sector and can build a vast range of network to support their endeavours within the space.